The WEB SITE uses its own and third-party cookie files.
The cookie files (“COOKIES” from now on) are physical information files stored in the USER’s computer equipment, unequivocally associated with that equipment and that allow the collection and retrieval of information referring to the browsing and use of the WEB SITE by the USER.
The purposes of using cookies on the WEB SITE are (i) to facilitate the USER’s fluid and customised browsing on the WEB SITE; (ii) to facilitate and improve the USER’s access to certain contents and the USER’s use of the contents and services that SMSL makes available via the WEB SITE and (iii) to analyse the activities of USERS on the WEB SITE to improve it and adapt it to the USERS’ need.
Types of cookies
- Technical COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the USER to browse via the WEB SITE and to use the various options and services offered by SMSL via the WEB SITE.
- Customisation COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the USER to access the WEB SITE and the services offered on it with some general properties pre-defined according to a series of criteria in the USER’s terminal equipment (e.g., language).
- Analysis COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the USERS on the WEB SITE to measure the activity on it to introduce improvements on the WEB SITE.
- Advertisement COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of the advertisements included on the WEB SITE based on criteria such as the contents published or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertisement COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of the advertisements included on the WEB SITE, developing a specific profile of USERS based on their browsing data.
COOKIES used on the WEB SITE
The following identifies the COOKIES used on the WEB SITE
Third-party analytical COOKIES
The WEB SITE uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, a Web analysis service developed by GOOGLE, INC that allows SMSL to know how the USERS interact with the WEB SITE and prepare reports on browsing trends on the WEB SITE without identifying individual USERS.
The information generated by the GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES will be sent directly to and filed by GOOGLE, INC on its own servers.
As a consequence, the collection of information on the use by USERS of the WEB SITE and the determining of the purpose of the processing and use of the information collected is exclusively that of GOOGLE, INC, which acts on its own behalf, while SMSL has no access at all to this information, only to the aggregated and anonymous information that GOOGLE, INC provides to it in its reports.
For further information on GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the general conditions governing its use: https://www.google.es/analytics/terms/es.html
Equally, it must be stated that SMSL has no access to the information collected by the rest of the third-party COOKIES described in this Cookies Policy, it being these third parties that determine the purpose of the processing and use of this information.
The WEB SITE is accessible without the need to enable the COOKIES options. Despite this, it should be noted that the rejection or deletion of COOKIES may reduce the functionality of certain contents and the use of some services made available to the USER via the WEB SITE.
Disabling of COOKIES
For further information on the configuration of your browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
For further information on cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/